Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ready for any physical encounters!

I'm truly loving my cardio kickboxing class.  It is settled.  Once the semester is over, I am joining LA Fitness, just so I can go to their kickboxing classes.  It is a wonderful workout and a great way to vent off your anger.  Assault the punching bag and get a pat on the back.  Assault someone at some bar or club and get arrested.  Which option sounds better?  I'll let you do the thinking on this one.  Of course, if someone tries to start something with you, you know you will be able to defend yourself a bit better.

I'm noticing that my biceps are getting a bit bigger.  My fat is being slowly but surely replaced with lean muscles.  The lines are starting to show in the sides of my legs, which is a sign that my legs are starting to tone up quite a bit.

The best part?  No more menstrual cramps!  Yep, I read somewhere in the Shape magazine that exercising helps reducing the cramps, and it's absolutely true!  The last month that I have been taking the class, I haven't had any cramps whatsoever.  I am expecting my period this week, tomorrow, to be exact.  Let's see how it goes.  I doubt I'll get any cramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment