Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just a thought...

This comes into mind while I was working.  As much as I love writing blogs, I figure, why not make a video blog?  Surely, there are websites for that type of blogging.  I suppose it's because I want to see how I sign.  Not everyone uses the same style when it comes to ASL.  Oh, I'm sure you don't have the time look up the abbreviation!  Allow me to save your time.  It stands for American Sign Language, which is used by deaf Americans.  It's really too bad I don't have a webcam.  I threw it out about five years ago.  I didn't really need it until now, I guess.

I wonder, which blog would people be more interested in, a written blog or a video blog?

3 comments:

  1. Haha, well, I'm actually thinking about doing BOTH blogs. I could post a blog here first then make a video blog later, which would be the same as the written one. Only I'm signing it. Also, after I post the video blog, I would post the video blog's link on the bottom of the written blog. It could be fun. Besides, hearing people can compare how long the written blog can be and how short the video blog can be because I would be using ASL... Well, not 100%, haha, but you know what I mean. I just need a webcam first.

    ReplyDelete