Saturday, October 9, 2010

Don't get so excited

Stop reading this.  You should have the minute you saw the topic.  Apparently, you aren't that brilliant.

Still here?  All right, I like you.  Trust me, though.  You will be disappointed.  There's nothing remotely interesting about me.

I'm a college student who majors in Human Services.  Once I graduate, I would like to work in DYFS or I would like to work as a DVR counselor.  Hmm, I'm sure you are already annoyed with my overusing of the abbreviations.  Well, you can look up these abbreviations and find out what they stand for.  It's really important for you to actually do some research and MAYBE learn something for a change.

When I'm not in class, I work in Target.  When I'm neither in class nor working, I'm home, on this big metal thing they call, um... computer?  Yes, I think that's what they call it.

Anyway, I'm just like any other person on this earth.  I have my hobbies, interests, vices, demons, passions, and obsessions.  However, I'm not going to reveal them all at once in this one entry.  Nope, nope.  That's what I did on my two earlier blogs.  I want to do something different this time.  I don't even know what it is I want to do differently.  I'm just going with the flow, I suppose.

*sighs*  Well, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment