Sunday, October 17, 2010

Internet Geek

Being an internet geek is fucking awesome.  You can find just about anything you want on internet.  For fuck's sakes, you can even learn how to build a bomb!  As Larry David would say, that's pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Okay, back to the point... Ha, as if there's any.  Anyway, I'm taking two classes at Camden County College this semester: Cardio Kickboxing and Statsitics.  Why only two classes, you may ask?  Well, I work at Target full time.  Still, even with a full time job, I still have so much downtime, which I will need to focus on passing Statistics.  I'm simply taking Cardio Kicking because it is the last elective class I'll need, along with Statistics.

Ah... Statistics...  The teacher is fantastic because she makes EVERYTHING easier for me.  I mean, the homework is to be done online, hence the first sentence in this post.  Not only that, but even if I didn't do well on the assignment on the first attempt, I still have one attempt left.  All the questions that I would get right would be skipped and focus on the ones that I got wrong.  It's just fucking fantastic.  Of course, that is NOT to say the tests are to be done online, but that'll be nice.

Still, overall, I'm doing pretty good so far in the class.  Hopefully, I'll pass the courses this semester, which will leave me only five classes prior to graduating.  It's going to be quite a journey.  Enjoy the picture.  I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment