Monday, October 18, 2010

Just another Monday we all had dreaded...

Ah... Monday...  What a wonderful day of the week...

So, I had to partner up with a girl in my Cardio Kickboxing class.  This time, we actually used equipments.  It was awesome.  You'd think I wouldn't burn any calories by standing there wearing focus pads while my partner practices her jabs, hooks, and uppercuts, but you would be wrong!  I mean, I didn't just stand there with my padded hands up.  I also applied some force as she came in with jabs, hooks, and uppercuts.  We'll switch positions this Wednesday, and I can do some serious damage.  Haha.

My partner is friendly and quite fun, and we make a good team.  I mean, I would look around and see other students.  You will see that they aren't really doing the best they can.  Hell, there's this one Asian dude and he looks like he's in shape, but he was half-assing in the class!  I mean, he did look like he is in shape out of all people in the class and I just find it strange.  Oh, well.  What can you do, right?  But my partner's hits are quite strong, but I noticed her uppercuts are significantly stronger than her jabs and hooks.  Lolz, that's a girl I'd like to have on my side someday.

Also, we'll finally start to use a punching bag next Monday, so I'm stoked.  I really have to sign up at LA Fitness, so I can go to kickboxing classes.  It is so much fun, especially with partners!  I have a few friends in mind that I can drag down to the gym.  Haha.

1 comment: